Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Scramble
1 cup baby spinach
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tbsp onion, minced
1 tbsp sun-dried tomatoes, minced
2 scoops/1 bottle the egg., unprepared
- HEAT a drizzle of oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion, cook until softened, about 2-3 minutes. Add spinach to skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until spinach has wilted and liquid has evaporated. Stir in garlic and sun-dried tomatoes, cook for 1 minute. Remove mixture to a paper towel lined plate and wipe pan clean.
- WHISK (or prepare in bottle) The Egg with 140 ml of water and 1 tbsp of oil in a medium bowl until smooth. Increase skillet heat to medium-high, and drizzle in 1 tsp of oil
- POUR the egg. into preheated skillet and cook, without stirring, for 45 seconds. Continue to cook the egg. for 4-5 minutes, using a rubber spatula to push egg around the pan. Add spinach mixture back to pan and cook for 1 minute or until heated through.
- ENJOY as is, or in a wrap or on a slice of your favorite toasted bread
- For a Mediterranean twist add a little feta to the scramble. Just crumble in 2 tbsps of feta over the egg. during the last minute of cooking
- Placing the cooked spinach mixture on a paper towel lined plate will soak up any extra liquid from the spinach, keeping your scramble light and fluffy!